Friday 20 November 2009

Aishwarya Rai was the original choice for Barbie makers not Katrina Kaif

Aishwarya Rai recently revealed that she was the original choice for Barbie makers and not Katrina Kaif



Aishwarya Rai also said that she was offered four times by the Barbie makers. When Aishwarya Rai was asked by the media, how she felt about Katrina Kaif’s Barbies hitting the market in first week of December, Aishwarya Rai instantly answered that she was the original choice for Barbie.

.

Aishwarya Rai told, “I was asked by that brand (Barbie), not just now but, I think, since Miss World, then at the turn of millennium, then when my movies were raging success after Canes and this year was the fourth time actually that I was requested by Barbie to walk the ramp on a particular day.”



She adds, “But I was a committed professional working with Vipul Shah and he needed my date on that day so I was unable to accept that offer to walk the ramp that particular day for them.”Aishwarya Rai discovered that she did not regret not becoming a Barbie girl and wished Katrina Kaif good luck for her Barbies.

LIVE CHAT


Get your own chat on spinchat.com!